The Las Cruces Public Schools Foundation thanks you for your commitment to the students of your community. The impact you make on their lives is tremendous. We want to continue to support you in doing just that.
About The LCPS Foundation Innovative Teaching Grants
Las Cruces Public Schools Foundation is proud to support outstanding educators in the quest for excellence in our classrooms.
Through Teacher/Classroom Grants, the Foundation is encouraging educators to devise innovative and exciting educational programs for their students that enhance the learning environment and inspire students to greater achievement and success.
Teachers, principals, school administrators, social workers, counselors, ancillary staff can apply for grants (through an on-line portal) that benefit individual classrooms, or their entire school community. Grants range from $200 – $4,999.
Grants fall under many categories such as Agriculture/Horticulture, the Arts, Literacy, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), Student-centered technology and Educational Field Trips.
The Foundation has awarded more than $370,000 in teacher grants since the program's inception and is committed to continue pursuing additional funding to grow the program by 10% annually.
Mark Your Calendars
- Applications will be accepted until September 29, 2023
- Awards will be announced October 6, 2023
- Awards will be presented at the LCPS School Board Meeting October 17, 2023
Plan Your Project
- You can apply individually or as a team
- Develop a rational
- Align project with district goals and/or standards and measurable outcomes
- Design a timeline for implementation
- Create a detailed budget (total cannot exceed $4,999)
- Tie your project to specific criteria and goals
- Ensure you include measurable outcomes and a clear evaluation of the project
- Thoroughly explain your project timeline with clear deadlines
- A project that impacts MANY students for a LONG time is a good project
Create an Account & Apply
- Go to lcpsf.smapply.io to begin an application
- Learn more at http://lcpsf.org/innovative-te...
- Contact us if you have any questions!
For questions, please contact: